Do you need options for paying for your dental care in Mesa, Arizona? Our dentist and the team at Arizona Dental Heights are here to help you find the right solution for your budget.
We are in-network with most PPO plans, although it is a good idea to contact our office before your visit to confirm your coverage. Our team is here to assist you with filing your claim and can even conduct a benefits check to help you maximize of your benefits. Remember that your co-pays and any out-of-pocket expenses are due at the time of your visit and our office can accept:
- Credit Cards
Our office has partnered with CareCredit® to help you with financing your dental treatments. Please follow the link below to complete an application. You will be notified almost immediately if you have been approved and you can begin using CareCredit to pay for your treatments right away.
Dental Savings Plan
You may be concerned that because you do not have dental insurance quality dental care is out of your reach. If that is the case for you, talk with one of our team members about our Dental Savings Plan. This plan is for patients who do not have dental insurance and can help you save anywhere from 10 to 50% off our treatments. In addition to saving you money, there are no waiting periods, no copays for office visits and no long-term commitments. Your dental insurance and our savings plan cannot be combined.
- $250 per person for 1 year for the regular prophylaxis
- Two prophylaxis within the 12 months
- $400 per person for 1 year for periodontal maintenance
- Three periodontal maintenance visits within the 12 months (this does not include SRP cost)
- One set of X-rays within the 12 months
- One exam within the 12 months
- 10% off all restorative and major dental work
- 10% off limited exams & X-rays
- 20% off fluoride and sealants
- $550 off Invisalign® clear aligners (Full Case)
The Dental Savings plan cannot be combined with dental insurance.
To take advantage of our savings plan and learn more about your financial options, or schedule your visit with Dr. Shaylar M. Hatch, contact our team at (480) 525-6000.